Monday, October 31, 2011

Untitled

There is this nagging thought sitting at what I envision as the back of my mind. A thought that needs to be expressed and shared and yet the words will not take shape into any one or even two cohesive thoughts. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, to put together a journal entry or blog post that makes sense.

I wouldn't consider myself an actual writer or author so I am not sure if the problem I am currently experiencing would be "writers block" or not. I tend to think it is not because I know (sort of) what I want to say in the end, I am just extremely scattered on how to get there. I have lots of great stuff - quotes, supporting texts, etc - to include and lead me to the end result and in my head they make sense but as I sit down and begin to write everything comes undone, disjointed and just down right confusing. There is no flow, no rythm, no continuity and yet the most frustrating part for me is that it all makes complete and total sense inside my head.

I wish there was a way, friend, that I could just open my mind to you, let you gaze in side and see what I am talking about. Or maybe what I need is for you to be able to plug some earphones into my thoughts and listen in on what is happening verbally inside my mind. It is a great conversation inside there and one I believe that is meant to be shared.

But alas, this is not a possibility and so I must struggle, work and continue the conversation in my head until the thought is brought to the surface and the words develop to share with you what my thoughts are. Until that time, I will leave you with a few quotes that I plan on incorporating into this post that is coming in hopes that by sharing them you will be blessed.

“Any deep change in how we live begins with a deep change in how we think.” Mark Buchanan in The Rest of God

"...Take it home, or out to a beautiful place, and dwell on it. Give it all your creative energy…every last drop…and let it transform from a wise saying to an new action or ‘way’ in you.” - Brian Mashburn


“Purposeful transformation is difficult and time consuming.” –Kyle Wade

No comments: