Friday, June 10, 2011

Things I learned this week

I learned and relearned some interesting things this week. I thought I would share them.

Things I relearned:
  1. My husband supports me in whatever pursuit I choose.
  2. God provides.
  3. I have an amazing support system that stretches across the nation.
  4. I have this great community locally that wants to see me become more like Christ and will pour out themselves to me to help me in that pursuit.
  5. I have another group of friends who don't necessarily understand why I do what I do but still support me and hold me accountable.
Things I learned for the first time.
  1. I can loose weight if the reason I focus on loosing that weight has to do with God and is not about how I look or what other think of me.
  2. Food does not have to control me.
  3. Being hungry has nothing to do with sadness or anger.
  4. Dying to self is hard but possible and totally worth it.
  5. Every other commercial on TV is about food.
  6. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
I praise God for all that I learned this week. He is good.

No comments: