Thursday, January 12, 2012

Religion vs. Church vs. Jesus

I listened to a video this morning and read a few comments about the video that lit a fire in my pit of stomach. My reaction to caused me sit down and begin writing a post about religion, church and Jesus, my view of it and why other people were wrong. I had great passion about to the point that I was willing to completely and totally disrupt my morning routine and be late to work. I realized that was not a good choice so I very begrudgingly got ready for work.

While I was away from my computer my daily verse from Air1 came through my email. It was 1 Thessalonians 4:11 "Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before."

And so I have deleted the post and will keep my mouth shut and go about my day figuring out how to become more like Christ, loving my neighbor and my God.

1 comment:

Amy said...

THANK YOU! On all accounts. :)